Available For All Eligible Extended Coverage Offerings.
The time to purchase/register extended coverage is 18 months* or before expiration of base engine warranty, whichever occurs first from Date-In-Service (DIS)
Guidelines for registering extended coverages are as follows and applies per certificate, per engine:
- NO changes in Extended Coverage
- NO cancellations of Extended Coverage
- Coverage registered before 366 days from DIS, no administrative fee.
- Coverage registered after 365 days, and before 546 days, $400 administrative fee.
- NO Coverage will be allowed to be registered after 545 days from DIS or upon Base Warranty Expiration.
- All administrative fees associated with the extended coverage programs are subject to change without notice.
- Pricing is based on current pricing at time of registration, regardless of when the coverage was ordered.
- Automotive Guidelines are 18 months / 200,000 miles (321,869 km), whichever occurs first.
- Industrial Guidelines are 18 months / 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first.
- Check OEM Dealer Site, QuickServe Online or the Warranty Administration Manual for applicable Base Warranty information for specific applications.
- All extended coverage prices and fees are USD.
Registration Guidelines for New Extended Coverage, NOW and Upgrades: